Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 - Getting Started

8:00AM:  Alright guys, before I start I should explain some stuff.  My name is Drew, but online I go by devilwarier9. I mentioned sect4 in my last post which is my old website which most likely gives you some error, my friend ThePurplePixel over here was my sysadmin, but having started university he moved out and I think he took down the web server when he did, although it's not like it really matters, I barely used the site except for blog posts, which as you can guess I'm now moving here.  The way this will work is much like it did on my old site, I will most likely write the posts a couple paragraphs at a time throughout the day then publish it all at the end of the day.  When I do things this way I tend to have longer posts, if not nonsensical.  My goal is one post every weekday and one on weekends, some posts will be longer, some won't, you're gonna have to deal with it.

8:30AM:  A little background on me real quick is in order I guess, like I said my name is Drew, I am 18 and going to university for Computer Engineering and am currently in my freshman year.  I love physics and math which is very abnormal, but I don't give a fuck.  I'm also very profane, but I still don't give a fuck.  I love android and windows and hate everything Apple.  Love almost any meat, hate almost any vegetable.  I'm super underweight at 125lb's and 6'1" tall.  I live in Canada and it's fucking awesome.  I play a lot of video games and sometimes I record them over here.  I think that about does it for me, see you guys in a couple hours when I write the next bit!

9:00AM:  I really need to pay more attention in class.  My prof is talking about trigonometric integration and I'm really not in the mood to listen so I end up just not listening, although today Is probably one of the most important days to listen as I have a test in this class tonight.  Ugh, doing work is so much... work.

10:00AM:  Physics is boring. That's all I got. Also this is probably gonna be the longest post that will ever get posted. So, enjoy it, cause I won't be doing hourly updates every day, shit's a lot of work and I don't have that much to say.

11:00AM:   Drawing for engineers is a bullshit class.  When in life am I going to be forced to draw a perfectly straight and 100% accurate drawing without any rulers or tools? And more-so, if I am, I sure as hell won't be fired if it's not perfect, seriously, they expect so much perfection in freehand drawings.  Bullshit class is bullshit.

12:00PM:  MMMMMmmmmmmm chicken quesadilla and YouTube video's for lunch. I do enjoy this time of day if I do say so.  Also playing some Uplink based on a friends suggestion, it's a very fun game. 

1:00PM: Material sciences sucks. A lot. Never take it unless you have to (which I do). Not much else to say right now.

1:30PM: So, I'm done all my classes for the day.  Great, right?  Not today.  I have a test at 8:30 tonight and driving home takes way more effort than I'm willing to put in (live 30m from campus) so now I just get to sit in the library for the next 7 hours. Greeeeaaaatttt...  I probably won't make another update till after the test cause all I'll be doing for the next SEVEN HOURS will be studying and playing Uplink or watching YouTube videos.  See y'all then!

4:30PM:  SO FUCKING BORED!

5:00PM:  Just got an email from YouTube saying they want to start paying me!  Awesome!  Probably won't make very much as I get very few views, but it'll still be something, so that's pretty cool. Right now I only have the WoW videos ad supported as I have to do each one individually and I doubt anyone will watch my old series's.  I wonder if new videos get automatic ads?  That'd be nice, as I am almost guaranteed to not be at a PC when my video's go up cause I always set it to upload in class or overnight.  I guess we'll find out. 

5:30PM:  Ok, so I went and put monetization up on everything but Psychonauts cause it's a lot of parts, and 1 Borderlands video cause it just won't let me, the option for monetization just doen't show up, and only for that video.  It WOULD be my most popular video (by far), too.  Although I say that like it still gets views, which it doesn't, just has the highest views, and you only get paid for new views, so I guess it doesn't really matter.  If you want to go check out my YouTube RIGHT NOW.  You know, if you want...

8:00PM: I suck at Uplink. It's really fun, but the "file deleted on death" can be very rage inducing at times.

10:30PM:  Just got home after my calculus test.  My god that was a long day.  At least I have a website to vent about my day to now, so that's cool.  In future I'll probably just write a couple paragraphs at the end of the day, rather than this whole timeline thing.  It seems like a nice style, but I just don't do very much in an average day.

But, until tomorrow, <Insert catch phrase here>.

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment