Monday, February 27, 2012

An update on blog format

Alright, so I know I didn't really post anything yesterday, and I do apologize, but I was super tired after playing D&D until 3am on Saturday night (Sunday morning?). Anyway, this isn't a daily post, this is me talking about how I want the blog to look from now on, as I believe I finally have an idea of how I want this run, because, as you may have noticed, my formatting is all over the place.

Down to business now. I will continue to be making daily posts, or at least as daily as I'm capable of, given my massive ADD. The format of these posts will be similar to what it has been the last couple of days, meaning, I will write a short paragraph most likely on something funny or interesting I did or saw that day, but most likely not more than a paragraph, maybe two on a really busy or exciting day. After that, each post will have a list of any videos I may have put out that day. This seems to be the format that works best for me and the blog.

Another thing I want to do is add reviews. Basically, whenever I finish a game I will make a post about my thoughts and feelings of the game and how much I liked or disliked it. Obviously my reviews will be skewed to my opinion, as I have strong opinions on most developers and series, regardless if they change, my opinion rarely does, but I'll try to be fair. I will try to do reviews for any game I finish, recorded or not, but I may not do one for every unrecorded game, because I'm lazy, but EVERY recorded game WILL get a review, even if my review is terribly written. I might try to add a score system or something as well, we'll see how I feel after I write my first review.

I think that's about all I have to mention right now, hopefully things will look a bit nicer with consistent formatting and topics. Also, real quick, may not be videos today, didn't get a chance to record this weekend and I'm all out of recorded stuff. I'll record today, but it may be too late after editing to get something up, just an FYI.

I should stop writing now because I'm in a calculus lecture and I should probably pay attemtion otherwise I'm gonna fail. Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes in this, my phone doesn't have spell check. Bye now!

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment