Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 - I'm Back!

So, sorry, I've been gone for a few days, I forgot on Thursday and then went to my friends place a couple hours away and hung out there for the weekend and did standard stupid college things.  I also didn't manage to upload anything while I was there, I had a few videos recorded, and should have set them to upload before I left, but didn't, which was dumb.  And by "a few videos" I mean 3 Saint's Row 3 vids.  I'll upload those probably tomorrow since the Mass Effect 3 demo just came out today and I nerdgasm'd all over the place and recorded that, and it's uploading right now.

Also, my AdSense account finally got approved, so I now now make money off my blog AND my YouTube page.  So go check out some of those obtrusive ads over there ------->

I think that's about all I have to say right now.  You'd think I'd have more to say after being gone for so long, but NOPE. I'm just lazy as fuck.

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment