Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday, February 4th, 2012 - Picture!

Another day gone by.  Another day closer to the end of the semester, that's all today really was.  Spent the whole day reading my textbooks to catch up for work I missed last week due to tests.  Put up another BioShock video here and I'll probably throw up one more right now (which should be posted in ~2-3h).  Didn't do any playing of BioShock today, was just too tired as I stayed up till 3am last night and woke up at 9am today.  Will do some tomorrow after I finish off the rest of my work, though.

I need to pick a topic for these things or something, rather than just talking about my day.  I mean, that shit seems kinda gay to begin with, and with the fact I do absolutely nothing interesting to read about during my day makes for some boring blog posts.  I need topics to discuss, but in order to find good topics I would need viewer suggestions, but in order to get more viewers to make suggestions I would need good topics.  Oh, the woes of an unpopular blogger.

I guess I can talk about the mangled printer beside me.  My dad broke his printer, and couldn't figure out what was wrong (it ended up being a gear that had come off it's axle) and gave it to me to dismantle, cause I have fun screwing with anything electronic.  I am a computer engineer, after all.  Took the whole thing apart, every single screw I could find and took out every single component.  That's a picture of it in it's broken up glory ---->

Hmm.  I like how that inline picture with words next to  it looks.  I need to add more pictures to these in future.  I wish the camera on my phone worked, but I screwed it up.  Put on custom firmware that didn't have camera drivers, and now there's an updated version WITH camera drivers, but for some reason my computer can't see my phone when I plug it in anymore.  If anyone has a Sony Ericson Xperia X10 and is using custom Gingerbread OS and knows why my PC can't see my phone, please help!

With that though, I think that is all for me today, I am super tired and probably going to sleep very soon.  So, until tomorrow, <I still don't have a catch phrase>. 

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment