Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday, February 7th, 2012 - Still Lazy

Well, here I am, typing up another blog post that maybe 2-3 people will read.  And I'm including myself there.  At some point, several years ago, I did these because I enjoyed them, even though no one read them, now I feel like I only enjoy writing if I know people are going to read.  My blog got 100+ hits the first day, and I have no idea why, but that's what really inspired me to try to do this, now I get like 5 hits a day. 

There's not even anything for me to talk about right now.  Wrote a test tonight, and have another tomorrow, so no recording till at least Thursday, which I do apologize for.  That's seriously all the material I have right now.  I thought of talking about current events at one point, but there's already so many sites about them, plus they bore me, so, for now, you get terrible, short writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment