Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, February 6th, 2012 - I don't even

Well, here I am, another day, another post.  At some point in my internet life I recall having interesting opinions and things to talk about on my blogs, but now I really can't think of any.  I tend to get stuck in talking about my day, which sometimes is interesting, but for the most part is pretty mundane.  I talked at one point about suggesting topics of discussion, but I still don't have enough users for that.

I really don't know what to talk about, as I didn't do anything today.  I went to 2 classes, barely payed attention, then got home at 11 and did nothing.  Oh, and I completely forgot to record, got busy doing some other things, sorry!  I'm really terrible at this whole being regular thing.  You think I'd get better at it now that I have incentive, but nope.

I really don't have anything else, so this is gonna be a short post, so, until next time, keep on keeping on.

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment