Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday, February 24th, 2012 - Almost home

So, when you're reading this I'm probably just landing in Toronto (I'm writing this at 10am but not posting it till later to make sure I don't forget).  I know that doesn't really make sense, make a blog post about my day before my day has even started, but whatever, I don't really care, I barely talk about my day on these anymore because I suck at trying to put thoughts into words.  Especially interesting words.  Sometimes I have good days and am able to write a lot and have some interesting things to say, but not most days.  And that is why I basically turned my blog into a YouTube notification feed for my videos.

It's not like I don't do anything interesting, I mean, not all my days are interesting, but even when I have a day that would be a good read, I am incapable of putting it into words.  I mean, I guess that's why I'm an engineer, we only have to write one paper over our entire four years, and it was only 2 pages double spaced.  I suck at English and creative writing, even though it interests me.  I wish I was a better creative writer.  I guess LP commentary is kind of like very unedited and messy creative writing if you think of it like that.

Anyway, I think I've bored you long enough with my woes and inability to write, so here are today's Mass Effect episodes.  Also, tomorrow I will be going back to posting at normal times, the videos have been late cause I've been on west coast time for a week.

Episode 20   ---   Episode 21   ---   Episode 22

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment