Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday, April 9th, 2012 - Too Tired to Think up a Title

What's up guys, you read for your daily dose of me? I've managed to actually not forget to do this every other day for the past little bit, which is pretty nice, guess I might actually manage to get a few more posts out. What the fuck did I just write. Holy shit I'm tired right now. I need to stop going to bed at 2am. I don't really have a lot to write since I didn't leave my desk except to eat and do laundry today. Normally I at least go to school, but now that the semester's over, i barely leave my basement. That's probably not too healthy. Whatever.

As far as video output goes, I managed to record some more Mass Effect 3 stuff for tomorrow, which means that I was comfortable with putting up all of Minecraft life 6 I have so far today. The last video has about 30 minutes of uploading time left before it will be released, but I'll link it here anyway, since YouTube gives you the link as soon as you start uploading. Hopefully I'll be able to do more stuff tomorrow, and I can keep up my regular schedule for a few more days before I manage to forget and go a week without recording. Without further ado, though, Minecraft life 5&6:

Life 5
Episode 1   ---   Episode 2

Life 6
Episode 1   ---   Episode 2   ---   Episode 3   ---   Episode 4

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment