Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday, April 5th, 2012 - Already Forgot...

So, it my typical style, after 1 day I manage to forget yesterday's post, but I'll be doing today's! I haven't really done much the last couple days. Yesterday was the last day of classes, and I woke up to them all being cancelled, so I did a crap load of recording and managed to finally finish Mass Effect 2! I'll be spamming those videos on my YouTube over the next couple days, and should be starting Mass Effect 3 shortly after it's 1 month anniversary. Because of this, there won't be a lot of Minecraft stuff till probably next week while I try to get that out, but don't worry! Minecraft is NOT cancelled. I'd also like to point out that although the next couple days will have a lot of videos as I get stuff out, after that the rest of April may be a bit slower (but not cancelled, still planning daily videos), as it is exam time for me, so I'll have to be doing a lot more studying, and a lot less gaming.

I kind of already talked about YouTube stuff in my personal paragraph, since it tied in well, so I don't have a lot to put into my YouTube paragraph. Here's yesterday's Minecraft hardcore challenge videos if you're interested; both lives 3&4 since they were both very short. I'll update this post with today's Mass Effect links later today after they're all up.

Life 3 Part 1   ---   Life 3 Part 2   ---   Life 4 Part 1
Mass Effect
Part 39   ---   Part 40   ---   Part 41   ---   Part 42   ---   Part 43   ---   Part 44

~Drew (devilwarier9)

1 comment: