Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday, April 8th, 2012 - Movie Reviews!

Hey guys, so as I said yesterday, there were no videos today. I probably should have written my Mass Effect 2 review to make up for that fact, but instead I went and played random games with my friends for a few hours. Last night we ended up seeing Safe House and American Reunion. Safe House was really good if you're into action movies, all the stuff you'd expect: gun fights, car chases, murder out the ass, etc. I would suggest it if you're into that. American Reunion was pretty good, but I've never seen any other American Pie's, so I didn't get a lot of the jokes, and my friend explained a bunch to me since he's seen them all.  He seemed to enjoy it a lot more than me. If you've seen the rest of the American Pie's and liked them, I'd say check it out, but if you haven't, like me, I would watch the others (at least 1/2/Wedding, Beta House/Band Camp not AS necessary) first,. or just skip it altogether. I've yet to make a formal rating system for my blog, so I'm not gonna give them any star ratings, plus I'm really bad at doing that.

In YouTube news, I did a bunch of Minecraft recording today, so look for that tomorrow! It's about an hour and it should all go up tomorrow, assuming I record tomorrow, if I don't I'll do 30m Monday and 30m Tuesday.  Obviously no links, since there were no videos.  So, see y'all tomorrow!

~Drew (devilwarier9)

1 comment: