Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 - Hiatus

Ok, so I know this is very ill timed; however, I will most likely not be posting any videos this week until Saturday. I have a test Wednesday and Thursday as well as Saturday, so tonight and Friday I will be studying, and every other day I will be getting home at 9pm. I do apologize for this, and I would like to just say that Mass Effect 2 IS STILL COMING. I know it was planned to be started weeks ago, and I'm sorry for that as well. My Mass Effect 1 review might come out some time this week though if I get a chance, as I can do that at school, or even in class (which is where I currently writing this).  I will most likely be recording Saturday when i get home from my test, around 1pm, and will be putting up videos in the evening.

Once again I'm sorry about my ridiculously irregular schedule, but it's hardly my fault. Blame engineering and its constant tests! I might try to make blog posts during the week, but don't hold your breath, as there are still so many things I don't have control over. See ya'll soon! (hopefully)

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment