Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday, March 11th, 2012 - New Mouse

So, in case you can't read the title but for some reason are able to read this, I got a new mouse today! I have been using a Razer Lachesis for the last 4 years, and although it has served me well and could probably go another 4 years (that thing is built to LAST) I decided to grab a new mouse. Now, you may not know this, but I'm kind of a Razer fan boy, and I've actually never bought or used a non-Razer mouse (not including stock mice or touch pads).  So, knowing that, it may come as a surprise that I decided to buy a Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7, but boy do I NOT regret that purchase. I am loving this thing, it's super responsive, surprisingly comfortable, and a sexy beast to boot. Here, have a picture.



In video news, I recorded some stuff, so there should definitely be videos tomorrow. I don't have more than tomorrow's recorded yet, but I'll probably do a large batch recording tomorrow since I get home s early and my parents get home so late.  Enough talk though, here are today's Mass Effect 2 videos:

Episode 3   ---   Episode 4

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment