Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday, March 10th, 2012 - I'm Back!

What is up guys! I know it's been almost a week since my last post and I do apologize, but, I'm back now! I had a rather uneventful week filled primarily with studying and doing work. Like I mentioned last week some time, it's engineering prank month, so one day a guy came in playing the trumpet, stripped to his boxers, then ran away. It was pretty funny. Someone also made a giant penis out of like cloth or something and managed to stick it to the roof of the main cafeteria. Did I mention the ceiling is like 30 feet high? God, I love engineers. We're so obnoxious, it's awesome.

In video news, after having 4 tests this week and having my brain destroyed by science, I was finally able to start up Mass Effect 2. I did about an hour and a half of recording and got enough videos for today and tomorrow. I'll be doing some more tomorrow, so there should be videos every day this week if I manage to not procrastinate like a beast as usual.  Enough words though, here's Mass Effect 2!

Trailer   ---   Episode 1   ---   Episode 2

~Drew (devilwarier9)

No comments:

Post a Comment